Move your feet when you sit
Prolonged sitting is not great for your circulation or your back. It weakens leg muscles and slows the blood flow in your legs. This new trainer is a cost effective solution to stay active.
• Unique leg exerciser where both feet can be moved linearly to allow you to maintain an upright posture without flexing or twisting your body.
• Clearance between knees and desk.
• Burn calories and improve your circulation.
• Tone your abs/core, glutes, quads, hamstrings and calves
• Workout at home or office.
• Exercise with no impact on your joints.
• Increase the flexibility of your calf and ankle muscles.
• Includes resistance bands with 3 levels of strength.
Portable and Safe
• Carry bag included.
• Product weight : 6 pounds
• Non-skid rubber bumper feet provide traction and security on any floors or surfaces.
Upper & Lower Body Exercise
If you find walking more than 10,000 steps per day difficult, then try moving your feet when you sit and avoid sedentary lifestyle.
Physical Therapist's Recommendations:
• Recommended for continued exercises
• Great for those completing their therapy and need to keep up with a home exercise program
• Ideal for those returning to desk-type work and need to stay active through the day
• Recommended to patient's that require ongoing exercise when they have limited time during their day
Compact and lightweight
Portable and easy store because of its weight of 6 pounds and dimensions of 4 inch depth, 8 inch width and 26 inch length.
Smooth and Quiet
6 inline skate roller wheels with ABEC 7 bearings are mounted to a foot carriage allowing for a smooth and quiet ride within a pair of sturdy tracks.
With either one leg or both legs, you can pull against a selected resistance in forward and backward directions allowing the stimulation of core and leg muscles .
Low profile and linear motion allow for more clearance between knees and desk.
100% customer satisfaction guarantee
30 Day Free Returns and 1 Year Warranty